Ameriside Case Study
Ameriside is a home remodeling contractor specializing in installation for vinyl windows, siding, and patio covers.
Ameriside came to TD Marketing Solutions with a need for a strategic marketing plan and a desire to launch PPC on multiple channels to capture an uptick in home renovation. Some of the challenges Ameriside faced:
- Lack of an overall marketing strategy
- Inability to efficiently track inside and outside sales
- Inability to track and measure phone-based customer interactions
- Lack of direction for advertising
TD Marketing implemented a multi-pronged approach:
1. Fractional CMO Services:
- TD Marketing provided fractional CMO services, driving strategic marketing decisions and enabling a unified vision for brand promotion.
- Goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) were established to measure marketing success.
2. Google Ads, Yelp Ads and Facebook Ads Optimization:
- Ad campaigns achieved a significant increase in click-through rates (CTR) and conversion rates.
- Ad spend became more efficient, leading to a substantial boost in ROI.
3. Content Marketing & SEO:
Development and execution of a content marketing + SEO plan to boost clients’ online presence and position both companies as industry experts.
4. Custom Funnel and Landing Pages
Implementation of a comprehensive sales funnel strategy and custom landing pages were integrated into clients’ CRM.
5. Integration with ERP to Track Inside and Outside Sales:
Real-time tracking of inside and outside sales were integrated into their CRM (Marketsharp) to enable real-time tracking of inside and outside sales.
6. Call Rail for Call Tracking:
Implementation of CallRail, a call tracking system, to provide valuable data on inbound calls and marketing performance.
7. Custom Dashboards for Data Analytics
keywords, Google Ads, GA4 and Call Rails were built into one client- facing dashboard for weekly monitoring of KPI’s.